If a regular user of the Zoll AED Pro was asked to describe it in one word, that word would be 'rugged.' It's not just the opinion of seasoned professionals; this unit is the highest-rated AED in drop tests. While its over-molded outer housing and portability means it can be easily deployed to handle some of the more extreme and demanding environments, beneath its solid shell lies a heart of pure electronic sophistication with a real-time feedback mechanism that allows rescuers to see and hear how they are performing the rate as well as depth of chest compressions when administering CPR. Visualize a patient's ECG on the high resolution, backlit LCD Display while the Zoll AED Pro evaluates electrode attachment and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is needed. Afterwards, review performance using the 7-hour built in memory.
- Zoll AEd Pro
- Set of CPR-D Pads
- Non-Rechargeable Battery
- 3-Lead ECG cable
- 5 Year Warranty
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating*). Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in EMS.
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Internal or USB memory data storage.
- Rate and depth feedback on CPR chest compressions ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz.
- Size: 3 in 9.24 in 9.4 in (7.62 cm 23.47 cm 23.88 cm)
- Weight: 5.19 lb. (2.35 kg) without battery pack
- 5.97 lb. (2.70 kg) with nonrechargeable battery pac
- Power: Battery pack
- Device classification: Class II and internally powered per EN 60601-1
- Design standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF80, IEC 60601-2-4, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
- Patient safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Temperature Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage and shipping: 30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810F, Integrity Test for Helicopters
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27; 100G
- Altitude Height: 300 to 15,000 ft; 91 to 4573 m
- Pressure: 768 to 429 mmHg; 1024 to 572 millibars
- Particle and water ingress:IEC 60529, IP 55
- Drop test: 1.5 m per IEC 68-2-32
- Waveform: ZOLL rectilinear biphasic waveform
- Energy selection: Configurable preset energy levels for adult and pediatric patients in three-shock stacks.
- Charge time: Less than 10 seconds with a new, fully charged battery; with depleted battery packs, the charge time will be longer. For the fifteenth discharge at maximum energy (200 joules), the charge time is less than 10 seconds.
- Charge hold time: Semiautomatic mode: 30 seconds Manual mode: 60 seconds
- Energy display: Display screen shows selected energy level (manual mode only).
- Semiautomatic mode: Automated
- Manual mode: Softkey
Defibrillation electrode pads:
- ZOLL single-use, pre-gelled electrode pads: CPR-D padz (includes CPR sensor) Adult statpadz II, Pediatric pedipadz II
- Built-in defibrillator self-test: Verifies proper charging and discharging of the defibrillator.
- Defibrillation advisory: Evaluates electrode attachment and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is needed.
- Shockable arrhythmia:
- Ventricular fibrillation (VF) with amplitude greater than 100µV
- Wide-complex ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Adult: greater than 150 beats per minute
- Pediatric: greater than 200 beats per minute
- Valid patient impedance range: 10 to 300
- Compression depth: 0.75 to 3 inches ±0.25 inches (1.9 to 7.6 cm ±0.6 cm)
- Compression rate: 50 to 150 compressions per minute
- Input protection: Fully defibrillation-protected.
- 1.4 to 22 Hz with defibrillation electrode cable
- 1.4 to 22 Hz (default) with AED Pro ECG cable;
- 0.7 to 30 Hz as a configurable option
- ECG lead: Lead II
- ECG amplitude range: ±5 mV
- Heart rate range: 30 to 300 beats per minute
- Heart rate accuracy: ±5 beats per minu
- Heart rate resolution: 1 beat per minute
- Heart rate alert:
- Configurable low heart rate limit in the range 30 to 100 beats per minute
Data Recording and Storage:
- Type: Nonvolatile memory
- Capacity: 7 hours of ECG data
- Display type:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- High resolution, 320 pixels by 240 pixels
- Viewable area: 2.27 in 3.02 in (5.76 cm 7.68 cm)
- Sweep speed: 25 mm/s ±5%
- Viewing time:
- 2.96 seconds (if CPR gauge displayed)
- 3.2 seconds (without CPR gauge)
- For a new, fully charged battery pack at 20°C: 170 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy (200 joules) or 6 hours of continuous ECG monitoring.
- The CHANGE BATTERY warning appears after 115 maximum-energy discharges.
- Standby life: 3 months before recharge or retest
Zoll also offers a Lifetime Unconditional Outer Housing Warranty for the AED Pro.