Welch Allyn LXi Spot Vital Signs Features:
- SureBP with pulse rate and MAP
- SureTemp Plus thermometry
- Masimo pulse oximetry
- Manual weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level entry
- Compatible with select digital scales
- Calculates Body Mass Index
- 50-reading memory
- Fast, accurate, flexible
- Easy to use
Caregivers of all skill levels can take blood pressure with proprietary SureBP blood pressure technology in about 15 seconds - nearly twice as fast as other devices. And with SureTemp Plus thermometry; Masimo pulse oximetry; the ability to connect to select Tanita and Health-o-meter digital weight scales; manual entry of height, weight, respiration rate, and pain level; and Body Mass Index calculation, Spot Vitals Signs LXi puts more parameter choices than ever into a single spot-check device. The ability to connect wired or wirelessly to electronic medical records is just one more way this device helps you save time, reduce errors, and cut costs.
SureBP - Increase efficiencies by taking accurate blood pressure readings in about 15 seconds with Welch Allyn SureBP technology.
SureTemp Plus Thermometry - Fast predictive thermometry and take accurate oral temperatures in about four to six seconds. With SureTemp Plus, you also have the option of performing pediatric axillary (below), adult axillary, or rectal temperature readings.
Digital Weight - Connect to select Tanita or Health-o-Meter digital scales, or simply choose to enter weight manually.
Masimo - pulse oximetry technologies from Masimo.
Connect to electronic patient records
Spot Vital Signs LXi offers wired or wireless connectivity to electronic patient records. Data can be pulled from the device into the patient charts via a USB connection. In a wireless environment, a barcode scanned into the device links the patient to the vitals and a wireless radio sends the data into the facility's electronic medical record system. The optional bar code scanner lets you reduce the chance for transcription errors by electronically capturing patient data at the point of care. (The wireless solution will be available later in 2006.)
The Spot Vital Signs LXi can be used on a mobile stand, mounted on a wall, or placed on a desktop. With so many options, Spot Vital Signs LXi is versatile, flexible, and simple to use.
- SureBP measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating-resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients. Pulse rate and MAP included
- SureTemp Plus ear thermometer
- Masimo pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to select Health-o-Meter or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review or to download later
- Comes connectivity-ready, allowing you to connect to the Electronic Medical Record system you have now or one you'll get in the future
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions-not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances