Wall board and Transformer, with PanOptic Ophthalmoscope(11820), Pneumatic Otoscope(20200), Wall Aneroid, KleenSpec Specula Dispenser (large) and SureTemp Plus Thermometer
A convenient, Modular Package that puts everything needed for fast accurate Diagnosis at arm's length. By combining a wall aneroid, ophthalmoscope, otoscope, specula dispenser and thermometer(optional0, Welch Allyn puts all the basic diagnostic tools within easy reach. These systems are attractive, modular and easy to order and install.
- Accurate Diagnosis within easy reach.
- Offers the flexibility to add on as you grow.
- All the intruments you'll need to perform a complete diagnostic examination
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light intensity adjustments.
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and maneuver
- Durable easy-to-clean, high impact ABS housing
- Modular design provides the ability to add a third handle or SureTemp"® thermometer.
- OptiSenseTM sensor automatically turns handles on and off when removed and replaced from cradle.
- Optional KleenSpec Diagnostic or Pneumatic Specula Dispenser
- Optional digital clock with pulse timer
- Choose one of four halogen ophthalmoscopes, including the innovative PanOptic Ophthalmoscope that makes it easier to view the fundus 5X larger then ever before. Choose either PanOptic model 11810 or model 11820 with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens. Other options include Standard Ophthalmoscope (11710) and the sealed (dust free) Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (11720)
- Otoscope Options include the MacroView, which provides 30% more magnifications and nearly twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes and a Pneumatic Otoscope
- 767 Wall Aneroid with easy-to-read dial face, certified accuracy and a lifetime calibration kit
- Sturdy, pre-drilled mounting board mounts easily to any wall, preventing loss or theft
- Optional SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometer for highly accurate oral readings in approximately 4 to 6 second, rectal readings in approximately 15 seconds