Wall board and GS777 Transformer, with coaxial Ophthalmoscope(11710), Diagnostic MacroView Otoscope, Wall Aneroid, and KleenSpec Specula Dispenser.
A convenient, Modular Package that puts everything needed for fast accurate Diagnosis at arm's length. By combining a wall aneroid, ophthalmoscope, otoscope, specula dispenser and thermometer(optional0, Welch Allyn puts all the basic diagnostic tools within easy reach. These systems are attractive, modular and easy to order and install.
Accurate Diagnosis within easy reach.
- Offers the flexibility to add on as you grow.
- All the instruments you'll need to perform a complete diagnostic examination
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light intensity adjustments.
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and maneuver
- Durable easy-to-clean, high impact ABS housing
- Modular design provides the ability to add a third handle or SureTemp"® thermometer
- OptiSenseTM sensor automatically turns handles on and off when removed and replaced from cradle.
- Optional KleenSpec Diagnostic or Pneumatic Specula Dispenser
- Optional digital clock with pulse timer
- 767 Wall Aneroid with easy-to-read dial face, certified accuracy and a lifetime calibration kit
- Sturdy, predrilled mounting board mounts easily to any wall, preventing loss or theft
- Optional SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometer for highly accurate oral readings in approximately 4 to 6 second, rectal readings in approximately 15 seconds