Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Welch Allyn DuraShock DS44 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, Size 11 Two Piece, 2-Tube Cuff
Bronze Series DS44 Integrated and Pocket Aneroids
This integrated-style gauge features a FlexiPort cuff-mounted design that's compact and lightweight. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician. With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the DS44 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Gauge rotates 360, for easy viewing from any angle
- Premium inflation system, and lightweight for patient comfort
- Certified accuracy to +/-3 mmHg
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Five-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
DS44-11CB: Welch Allyn DuraShock DS44 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer; Gear Free, Shock Resistant, 5-Year Calibration Warranty; Inflation Bulb and Valve; Size-11 Adult, Reusable (Two Piece), 2-Tube Cuff
Customers also viewed