Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Welch Allyn Connex 6400 Series Vital Signs Monitor: Please Call for Special Pricing 866-463-3522
CVSM 6400 - Standard Offering (4 host USB ports for accessories, Nurse Call, Radio Ready) - with Blood Pressure.
The Connex VSM is an advanced, touch screen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs or buttons for ease of cleaningåÓperfect for general care floors within the hospital and also for surgery centers and other ambulatory care offices. For hospitals, working with Connex VM software, clinicians can improve workflow by wirelessly sending patient vitals directly to the EMR from the bedside. For physician offices, choose the specific workflow you need monitoring, spot check or triage.
Please contact a Foremost Representative for pricing on optional additions to your configuration
- Get immediate access to accurate patient vitals
- Wireless capability allows data to be sent to the EMR anytime, anywhere
- Profiles controls alarms and configures to specific workflows
- Advanced patient ID verifies patient name
- Connects to all leading EHR systems to reduce documentation errors
- Interval programs for automatic readings
- Use across procedure, triage and general exam environments for both spot check and continuous monitoring
- Save vitals information with the patient name for future reference
- Only one step away from the home screen for any function or parameter
- Fast recharging Lithium-Ion battery
2 Year Warranty