Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Welch Allyn AudioScope 3 Screening Audiometer (Complete)
View the tympanic membrane and ear canal while screening for hearing loss, quickly and accurately.
- AudioScope 3
- Set of AudioSpecs
- 110-130v Charging Transformer
- Charging Stand
- Recording Forms
- Uses halogen light and fiber optics for brilliant view of the tympanic membrane and ear canal before and during hearing screening
- Offers choice of 3 screening levels -- 20 dB HL, 25 dB HL, and 40 dB HL -- at 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 Hz to suit all ages
- Has a built-in 1000 Hz pretone, so your patients can "practice" listening before they're screened
- Tones are presented at random intervals for objectivity
- Lightweight and hand-held for complete portability
- Unique ear-tip design eliminates the need for headphones
- Rechargeable, and always ready for use
1 Year Warranty