Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect WorkStation software
ABPM-7100 ABPM-7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor including Monitor Pouch, Adult Cuff, Adult Plus Cuff, USB Cable; 4 Alkaline AA Batteries (Software Not Included)
ABPM-7100S ABPM-7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor including Monitor Pouch, Adult Cuff, Adult Plus Cuff, USB Cable; 4 Alkaline AA Batteries (Software Included)
1 Year Warranty