Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Venni VI-1220P 12.1" Multi-parameter Patient Monitor w/ Thermal Printer
- 12.1'' LCD high resolution display
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
- Large font display for distant visibility
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis of cardiac disease.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in thermal recorder.
- EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
- Drug concentration calculation, ST-segment detection, pace-maker analysis and arrhythmia analysis.
Standard Configuration Includes the Following Features:
- EKG/Heart Rate/Respiration (3-lead or 5-lead)
- SpO2/Pulse Rate
- EtCO2 sensor socket ready
- Lead-Acid Battery
The following optional upgrades are available by calling 1-866-463-3522:
- EtCO2 module (Respirnoics EtCO2 LoFlo Sidestream or Capnostat 5 Mainstream)
- 2-channel IBP
- Nellcor SpO2
- 12-lead EKG
Power Requirements 100-250VAC, 50/60 Hz.
This listing includes the thermal printer built into unit. If you require a unit without a printer, please call 1-866-463-3522 to speak to a representative and configure your unit.
Additional information and specifications about this product can be seen by clicking on the PDF icon above.
2 Year Warranty