Shipping & Tax
Orders placed and shipped within the state of New York are subject to sales tax. Shipping charges on this website reflect ground shipping rates within the 48 Continental United States. We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however some restrictions apply. For shipping rates outside of the 48 Continental United States, you will be contacted for the additional charge.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Foremost Medical Equipment is dedicated to your satisfaction. Every effort is made to pack and ship your order accurately and safely. We strongly suggest you inspect your packages immediately upon delivery. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged products, please have the driver make the proper notations before signing for the package and call us at 1-866-463-3522 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. In the event of customer error, products must be returned unopened and in salable condition and a restocking and handling charge up to 25% and shipping costs will be assessed.
Items with return restrictions include:
- Special/Customized Orders
- Opened or Defaced Items
- Disposable Items
- Products with Expiration Dates
Before you return any equipment for any reason, please call us at 1-866-463-3522 to make shipment arrangements.
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. Foremost does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.