PC Spirometry Kit with SP-250 Sensor, PS2/RS-232 Serial Version: Includes PC Software CD, SP-250 RS-232 Sensor, PS2/RS232 Adapter, One Pack of Disposable Flow Sensors (10-pk), Operating Manual and Accessories. Can be used as a standalone PC Spirometry system or in conjunction with the AT-104 PC ECG system. NOTE: Requires a computer that has a PS-2 and Serial ports. Calibration Syringe Included! NOTE: Computer is not included!!
PC Spirometry Standalone or with Diagnostic System
Pulmonary Function Testing has never been easier with SCHILLER'slatest technology in PC Spirometry. Our Windows-based program can beused either as a standalone PC Spirometry System on a laptop or incombination with the CARDIOVIT AT-104 PC Diagnostic System.
- For Pulmonary Function testing of SVC, FVC, MVV and MV
- Integrated program for pre/post-comparison, bronchospasmolysis and monitoring of challenge tests
- Highquality accessories for maximum precision, e.g. absolute humidityinsensitive SCHILLER sensors SP-250 (disposable) or SP-260 (reusable)
- USB connection for sensors
- Meets ATS/ERS standards
- Long-term comparisons/trends