Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Quick Clean Ultrasonic Cleaner - 6.6 Gal Unit
Providing powerful, effective cleaning and consistent results, the QuickClean Ultrasonic Cleaner is a piece of equipment your medical office can’t afford to be without. Its cutting-edge technology can help you create a safer, more efficient work environment by decreasing worker exposure to contaminants and potential sharps injuries while reducing the time and effort needed for cleaning.
The QuickClean unit cleans thoroughly and consistently throughout the entire bath using Frequency-Leap technology. This advanced software helps ensure all of your instruments are fully cleaned the first time, every time, no matter where they are placed in the basket.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
The QuickClean is easy to use right out of the box, so you can get your staff up and running with minimal training time. Features like a digital LCD control panel that displays prompts, options for preset or customized settings, intelligent software that remembers the last cycle settings, and a fluid sensor that ensures the bath always has sufficient water levels help simplify your processes and increase productivity.
- Model numbers:
- Tabletop unit QC6-01
- Recessed unit QC6R-01
- Capacity: 6.6 gal/25 L
- Overall length: 21.6" (55 cm)
- Overall width (includes drain): 16.5" (42 cm)
- Overall height: 14.3" (36.5 cm)
- Tank size: 19.9" L x 11.8" D x 7.8" H (50.5 x 30 x 20 cm)
- Tabletop unit weight: 29.6 lb (13.44 kg)
- Tabletop shipping weight: 32.6 lb (14.78 kg)
- Recessed unit weight: 32.9 lb (14.92 kg)
- Recessed unit shipping weight: 35.8 lb (16.26 kg)
- Electrical requirements:
- 115V +/-10%, 60 Hz, 410W, 3.6A
- CSA listed
- TUV and FCC registered
- Warranty: 3-year limited
Customers also viewed