THIS ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP GROUND
The PPE Back to Business Essential bundle includes products needed to keep yourself or your employees healthy and open up your business or return to work. This bundle comes with:
1 - Contactless Infrared Thermometer
1 - KN95 Disposable Air Filter Masks, Box of 30
12 - Purell® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, 8 fl oz Table Top Pump Bottle
One Beat Medical Contactless Infrared Thermometer
Non-contact infrared thermometer that measures the temperature of human body by using the principle of receiving infrared wavelengths. When using, it is only required to align the detection window with the forehead to measure the body temperature quickly and accurately.
- Infrared Thermometer Powered by 2 AAA Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
- Instantly Reads Body Temperature from a Safe Distance
- Hand Held Non-Contact Reads by Scanning Forehead
- Unit of Measure: Fahrenheit & Celsius
- Precision infrared sensor
- Patented probe design for precise measurement
- Capacity of storing 32 sets of measurements
- Automatic power-off and power-save functions
- Large size LCD screen, high definition tri-color backlight (green for normal temperature, yellow for alert temperature, red for fever), clear display
- Effective distance 5cm-15cm
KN-95 Disposable Air Filter Mask, Box of 30
100% brand new masks made with all new materials.
- Filters airborne particles such as dust, pollen, air pollution, and microorganisms
- Anti-droplet, anti-dust, and anti-haze
- Indoor/outdoor use – for home, work, and school
- Ideal for cleaning, construction, carpentry, sports, exercise, and travel
Daily replacement is recommended.
One size fits most – Face masks are adjustable and will fit most people. The optional bridge clip is adjustable. Ear loops are constructed from wide elastic cotton material that stretches and fits comfortably.
- Dye and fragrance free
- Odorless and non-irritating
- Non-resistant ventilation performance
- Non-woven fabric, needle-punched surface layer
- Soft facial tissue inner layer
- Light weight, foldable design
3-layer filtration material – nonwoven fiber with soft and breathable fabric while providing the most effective protection.
- Outer layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Middle layer: Melt-blowing Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Inner layer: SSS Spun bond Nonwoven (Polypropylene)
- Ear loop: Elastic Polypropylene
Filtration efficiency ≥95%
- CE certified for FFP2 protective mask (EN 149-2001)
- Meets KN95-level requirements (GB 2626-2006)
Warnings and Precautions:
- Poor facial fit will provide inadequate protection.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask at all times.
- After putting the mask on, check the wearing tightness to ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position.
- Wash your hands before each wear and every time you remove the mask. Always wear a mask when exposed to a polluted environment.
- When you feel the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is broken, replace the mask.
- This mask is not washable. Washing will damage the filter material structure, cause penetration, and damage the adsorption force of the electrostatic filter material.
- Optimal recommended use time is 4 hours.
- Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.
- Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
- Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
- It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of 28.4° F (-2° C) to 86° F (+30 ° C) and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
Instructions for Use
- Wash your hands before putting on mask. Choose the correct size of the mask and ensure there are no defects.
- Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
- Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
- Do not touch the front surface of the mask.
- Perform a fit check, not touching the mask with your hands, exhale. If mask remains on snug and seal between the mask and face is not broken, the mask is on correctly and fits your face.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
Instructions for Use for Optional Nose Clip
- Bend nose clip slightly and apply it across the nose bridge area on the mask.
- Once the mask is on your face, adjust the nose clip so it sits snug across your nose.
These masks are meant for everyday use and not intended for a sterile medical setting. While wearing a mask may improve personal hygiene, they are not meant to protect from any specific disease.
Metal nose bridges free with purchase while supplies last.
Purell® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel
8 fl oz Table Top Pump Bottle
- Kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health
- America’s #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer
- 12 per case