Adult Disposable Adhesive Sensors (>30 kg), 1 box of 20 sensors.
LNCS, or Low Noise Cabled Sensors, are uniquely designed cabled sensors, which offer the best pulse oximetry performance for a sensor with integral cable. LNCS is intended for hospitals that prefer to minimize clinician-user-interface change when upgrading their pulse oximetry to Masimo SET.
Masimo has invested years in creating Low Noise Cabled (or LNC) technology, the ideal cable for the pulse oximetry environment. LNC provides the highest performance of any integrated pulse oximetry sensor cable and yet is flexible and can be manufactured affordably enough to be used in a disposable sensor. LNCS sensors will work with all Masimo SET pulse oximeters, but are also designed to operate on Nellcor sensor compatible instruments without Oximax.
Masimo Low Noise Cabled Sensors (LCNS) Features:
- Leading Masimo sensor designs offered in a cabled sensor - recessed photodetector, accurate monitoring during electro-surgical interference, accurate monitoring during intense ambient light
- Accurately performs under conditions of motion and low perfusion
- Reports true alarms resulting in fewer false alarms
- New cable connector design improves moisture resistance: Covered connector provides additional protection from liquid at all times
- Meets the demands for durability as well as patient comfort: tape is long-lasting, soft and easy to apply and adhesive secures sensor to site yet minimizes patient discomfort upon removal
- The best choice in situations when the connector should be away from the application site
- Connects to all Masimo SET oximeters via new LNC patient cable
Alternate Part Number: LNCS Adtx