Pediatric / Slender Digit Disposable Sensor, 1 box of 20 sensors.
Masimo LNOP Durable Adhesive Sensors Features:
- Durability The tape material used in Masimo LNOP adhesive sensors is much more durable than other available sensors, so the sensor can be moved and reapplied multiple times during a patient's stay.
- Rejuvenation Feature The adhesive used in the Masimo LNOP sensors has a unique rejuvenation feature. Using 70% isopropyl alcohol, the adhesive can be rejuvenated and the stickiness restored. (Not for Adtx and Pdtx models.)
- Increased Sensor Longevity Longevity studies show a nearly two-fold increase in durability with Masimo LNOP sensors compared to competitive disposable sensors.
- Increasing Performance Masimo LNOP sensors are uniquely designed to reduce interference from physiologic and non-physiologic noise. Unlike conventional pulse oximetry sensor design, the photodetector is recessed in a cavity that protects it from ambient light interference. The sensors are also designed to decrease the effects of electro-magnetic interference.
- Adhesive sensors have always had clinical advantages over reusable 'finger clip' sensors, which have made them the optimal clinical choice of caregivers.
- The risk of cross contamination is less likely from single-patient use adhesive sensors than from reusable sensors.
- For patients who are active or agitated, it is more difficult to shake off an adhesive sensor, thereby making monitoring in high motion environments more effective.
- Compared to reusable sensors, adhesive sensors, which decrease pressure on the monitoring site, are less prone to cause pressure necrosis.
Discover for yourself how Masimo adhesive sensors represent an entire 'New Evolution' in sensor technology.
LNOP Pdt Features:
- Recommended weight range: Between 10kg to 50kg.
- Recommended monitoring site: Ring or middle finger of non-dominant hand. Check site every 8 hours.
Alternate Part Number: LNOP Pdt