The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 Semi-Automatic AED with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager combines advanced technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) emergency. It puts the advantages of the same technology emergency medical professionals have come to prefer and trust in the hands of anyone ready to save a life.
This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis. The LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
LIFEPAK CR2 Features
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement. Defibrillation electrode pads can be used on adult or pediatric patients.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- Pediatric Rescues Simply press the Child Mode button, follow instructions for pad placement and CPR.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- 8-year warranty Backed by an 8-year warranty.
Fully-automatic and bilingual options are also available.