- Non Alarmed AED Cabinet
- Rescue Ready Kit Containing: CPR Mask, Gloves, Razor, Scissors and Gauze
- 3D Wall Sign
- AED Window Decal
- AED Inspection Tag
- Rx Prescription
- Organized online management of equipment and trained personnel through monthly reminders and simplified reporting.
- Instant view of AED status, location and expiration dates.
- Dedicated Foremost Medical Equipment Representative ready to handle all AED related requests including implementation, training, maintenance and replenishment.
Pediatric and Adult Capability. Available in Fully Automatic and Semi-Automatic operation, meets AHA Guidelines 2005.
Energy: 200-300-360 J. Call for custom software settings.
- LIFEPAK CR Plus AED Unit
- 1 Pair QUIK-PAK Pacing/Defibrillation/ECG Electrodes with REDI-PAK Pre-connect System
- 1 CHARGE-PAK
- 1 Quick Reference Instruction Card installed in device
- Reference Manual CD
- Orientation DVD
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Ambu Res-Cue Mask
- 1 First Responder Kit
- 1 AED program implementation starter kit
- 1 Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
CR Plus/Express Accessories