Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 ECG Display - NEW
This kit includes:
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator with ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform - Includes crpMAX technology. Supports Guidelines 2005.
- Ship-Kit Literature (#41425-000001) - This kit includes a Getting Started Guide (#26500-002110), Customer Letter (#26500-001929) and Product CD (#21300-006804)
- Electrodes - REDI-PAK Preconnect System, 2 Sets (#11996-00001)
- LiMnO2 Non-Rechargeable Battery (#11141-000101)
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case, No Strap (#11425-000004)
- Strap for Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case (#11425-000002)
- Operating Instructions (Hard Copy) (#26500-001964)
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK 1000 is equipped with cprMAX technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
The LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator ensures you have the best equipment to fulfill the commitment you made when you decided to enter this field"åÓto save lives.
Customized Care for Your Patient
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings
- Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Field upgradeable therapies focused on enhancing patient outcomes will continually build on the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillation platform
- The LIFEPAK 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
5 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed