The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical's proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studiesåÓproviding the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- Easy to Use Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery 48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer Transfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- New Sensor Line The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2, Model 3150
- Software Support Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty