1 8000AA-2 Adult Finger Clip sensor with 2 meter cord, 1 Sens PS-NA Power supply and plug, and 1 operator's manual on CD-ROM.
Nonin Medical's PulseSense is a portable oximeter equipped with our proven PureSAT SpO2 technology. This monitor can be used in a variety of clinical applications, including spot-checking or continuous monitoring where alarms are required. The 12-hour lithium ion rechargeable battery makes the PulseSense ideal for use in hospitals, medical facilities, post-operative care, patient transport and emergency medical services (EMS).
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel display
- Proven PureSAT SpO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate display
- Numerical and plethysmograph SpO2 displays
- Backlit LCD display
- 1.5 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate waveform trending
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Carrying case
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- Printer/PC interface cable