This kit comes with Standard Accessories, Including: 1 8000AA-2 Adult Finger Clip Sensor with 2 meter length cord, 3 Filters, 3 Adult C02 Sampling Nasal Cannulas, 1 C02 Sample Line, 1 Straight T-Connector, 1 Sens PS-NA Power Supply, Plug, and 1 LifeSense Operator's Manual on CD-ROM.
LifeSense Tabletop Capnography and Pulse Oximetry Monitor Fast, First-Breath Capnography On The Go!
Nonin Medical's LifeSense multi-parameter monitor provides numeric EtCO2 and SpO2 values in addition to a continuous visual waveformåÓ making it ideal for spot checks or continuous monitoring. Equipped with Nonin Medical's proven motion and low perfusion tolerant PureSAT SpO2 technology, and Medair EtCO2 technology, LifeSense provides accurate EtCO2 data on the first breath.
The sidestream design is compact and ideal for portable monitoring of intubated and non-intubated patients, while the easy-to-read WIDESCREEN display conveniently displays all parameters without having to scroll. The affordable LifeSense is a compact and extremely durable monitor that is always ready to go with unmatched low operational costs.
LifeSense is a proven performer for:
- ET-tube placement verifications
- Waveform trend monitoring
- Detecting breathing irregularities
- Gauging the efficacy of CPR
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel display
- Proven PureSAT SpO2 technology
- MedAir EtCO2 technology
- Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display
- Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display
- 4-hour waveform trending
- Capnograph and plethysmograph display
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full line of infant to adult SpO2 sensors (reusable and disposable)
- Full range of infant to adult sampling lines
- Carrying bag
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense memory module