The Avant 2120 is a multi-purpose device offering both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and proven SpO2 monitoring åÓ all in one compact, lightweight and easy-to-use portable unit. Offering maximum versatility in patient monitoring, the Avant 2120 is designed for effortless mobility åÓ by easily attaching the unit to a rolling stand or simply carrying it with its integrated handle.
Ideal for pediatrics through adults, the 2120 offers an assortment of Nonin sensors and blood pressure cuff sizes to adapt to each patient application.
The NIBP module features an oscillometric blood pressure method providing fast, motion-tolerant readings. Oscillation pulsations in the arterial wall are filtered and amplified to create an oscillometric waveform. These readings are not as influenced by ambient noise or conversation like auscultatory devices.
The Avant 2120 also incorporates Nonin's proven PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology trusted by clinicians worldwide. The SpO2 module provides an accurate assessment of the patient's blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. You can rely on a dependable, quality reading even with the most challenging of patients.
- Flexible: Automated and on-demand NIBP measurements.
- Adjustable Pressure: User or system-defined dynamic inflation pressure.
- Cost-Effective: Quick on-site user calibration.
- Efficient: Dual voltage adaptability or battery operation; fast recharge.
- Comprehensive Data Capture: Ideal for extended monitoring.
- Superior Performance: Specified for use in motion and low perfusion environments.
- Standard cuff
- Connect-2 hose
- 8000AA sensor
- 7.2 V battery pack
- battery charger and power cord
- operators manual