Nonin Medical's Model 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case. The stylish, compact 7500's simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum or 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
- Patient Security Mode Locks alarm limits, volume and time/date settings, prevents unintentional changes and provides automatic recall of locked limits.
- Recall Function Reinstatement of user's last customized alarm settings.
- User-Defined Defaults Allows user to adjust the alarm limit and volume default settings to their specific requirements.
- Pulse Strength Bar Graph: Color coded bar graph assists in assessing the patient's status. An audible tone sounds with each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient's saturation level.
- Pulse Quality Indicator: Detects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
- Sensor Fault Indicator: Indicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.
- Proven: PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- Convenient Lightweight & compact
- Easy to Use: Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Durable Rugged design
- Powerful: Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- Versatile: Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- Flexible: Use as a stand alone device or interface with other equipment
- 7500 Pulse oximeter
- 8000AA-3 finger sensor
- power cord
- CD manual