Whether it's for an emergency situation, bedside monitoring or routine spot-check, the OxiMax N-85 handheld capnograph/pulse oximeter delivers accurate SpO2 and end-tidal CO2 values. This portable monitor contains Nellcor's latest OxiMax pulse oximetry and is compatible with OxiMax sensors. The N-85 monitor also features patented Microstream® CO2 technology and breath sampling accessories from Oridion to ensure smooth operation, even in high humidity environments.
- Full-featured capnography previously available only in much larger monitors.
- Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- Low sample flow rate of 50 mL/min allows monitoring on wide patient range without compromising response time.
- Intubated or nonintubated ETCO2 monitoring for neonatal through adult patients.
- Capnographic waveforms and trends.
- Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry with advanced signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings even during low perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
- SpO2 graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform.
- Compatible with Nellcor OxiMax sensors.
- Weighs less than two pounds.
- AC and battery operation.
- User-adjustable alarms.
- Four-language menu.
- Data output/printing, including nurse call and Oxinet III central station and paging system.
- OxiMax N-85 Handheld Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter
- AC Adapter
- FilterLine Accessory Kit
- MAX-PAC Adhesive Sensor Assortment Pack
- DEC-4 Sensor Extension Cable
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- Operator's Manual and Quick Guide