The Carefusion(Alaris) Medsystem III, (also known as the Minimed III,) is pole-mounted with three independently-programmed channels. The unit includes adjustable pressure limits, in a small, lightweight unit that includes a rotating pole clamp that can attach at almost any angle. Six different operating modes are programmed into the pump, having preset parameters that accommodate specific clinical applications.
- Three Independent Fluid Delivery Systems -All in one device weighing just over five pounds.
- Small Instrument, Huge Benefits -Ideal for surgery, oncology, and is an excellent transport instrument.
- Six Selectable Device Types -Specifically tailors parameters to match the clinical needs of the patient.
- Unique Clamping System -Allows pump attachment virtually anywhere.
- Disposable Half-Set -Makes patient turnover easier. Adapts to most manufacturers' tubing.
Uses dedicated Carefusion 28 series administration sets. Includes AC adapter.