Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Midmark IQholter Digital Holter Systems
The IQholter recorder is small and lightweight, making it easy and comfortable for your patient to wear. The readable, well-lit display and intuitive keypad make clinician navigation and menu control simple.
Other features include:
- Lightweight and comfortable, weighs only 2.8 oz
- On-screen leads and channel identification for speed and simplicity during patient hookup
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients
- Automatic startup self-test with warning alarm ensures reliable recording
- 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording, 7-lead option available
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) Card allows for immediate patient turnaround
- 2 - Midmark IQholter recorders (includes lead wire set, secure digital card)
- 1 - Secure digital card reader
- 1 - Software security key, USB version
- 4 - Holter prep kits
- 1 - Mouse pad
- 1 - Operation manual CD
- 1 - Training DVD
- 1 - Quick reference guide
IQholter model number 4-000-0110 features easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting process, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices.
IQholter EX model number 4-000-0113 features the same as above - PLUS expanded functionalities for A-Fib, QT/QTc and HRV analysis; Template editing; Smart Page Scan and more.
IQholter EP model number 4-000-0116 features same as above two - PLUS Pacemaker detection of single-and dual-chamber paced beats for non-captures and sensing failures.
1 Year Warranty