Please Note: We cannot offer sale of this product to any individuals purchasing for use in hospital, fire department, or EMS environments.
Get gold-standard Masimo SET® oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index nowåÓand upgrade later to total hemoglobin, oxygen content, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, and PVI.
- More than 100 independent and objective studies demonstrate Masimo SET provides the most reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even under the most challenging clinical conditions, including patient motion and low peripheral perfusion.
- Masimo Rainbow® SET technology analyzes multiple wavelengths of light to accurately measure total hemoglobin (SpHb), oxygen content (SpOC®), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and PVI® noninvasive and continuously.
- Masimo SET pulse oximetry - Virtually eliminates false alarms without missing true clinical events.
- Upgradable Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry measurements include:
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) *
- Oxygen Content (SpOC)
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO)
- Methemoglobin (SpMet)
- A: SIQ bar provides continuous indication of signal quality levels.
- B: Pressing the display button allows user to toggle between parameters loaded on device.
- C: The Alarm Status Indicator flashes when an alarm condition is present.
- D: PI bar provides continuous indication of perfusion index.
- E: Low Signal IQ® (SIQ) Indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- The Masimo Rad-57's easy-to-read screen provides at-a-glance patient status data.
- Quick and easy-to-useåÓrequires no user calibration and does not require patient cooperation or consciousness.
- Complete replacement for existing handheld pulse oximeters, with factory-ordered options or simple field-installed software upgrades to continuous monitoring and spot check measurements of SpHb, SpOC, SpCO, SpMet and PVI.
- Rugged and lightweightåÓideal for field or hospital settings.
- Awarded Airworthiness Release Certification by the United States Army.
- User may program default power-up settings.
- Delivers more than 10 hours of continuous battery life.
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity.
- SmartTone beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions.
- Sensitivity options of APOD, Normal, and MAX provide flexibility to support a range of clinical applications.
- Protective boots are available in your choice of seven different colors.
- Rad-57 Comes standard with Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate, and Perfusion Index | PN9188
- Rainbow® reusable sensors available in 3 ft., 8 ft. and 12 ft. cable lengths.
- Red reusable sensors available in 3 ft. and 12 ft. cable lengths.
- Masimo Rad-57 can also be used with Masimo LNOP® and LNCS® adhesive sensors.
- Rainbow sensors must be used when reading SpHb, SpCO and SpMet. Red sensors can be used for SpO2, PR and PI only.
- Rad-57cm Handheld CO-Oximeter with SpCO & SpMet includes Rainbow DCI-dc3 Reusable Sensor
- Rad-57c Handheld CO-Oximeter with SpCO Rainbow DCI-dc3 Reusable Sensor