A handheld pulse oximeter with Masimo SET®
- Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI)
- Lightweight, handheld device with user-configurable power up default settings
- Sleep Mode allows clinicians to disable audio tones and dim LEDs
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- Perfusion Index (PI) is an assessment of the pulsatile strength at a specific monitoring site (e.g. the hand, finger, or foot), and as such PI is an indirect and noninvasive measure of peripheral perfusion
- Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) provides an assessment of the confidence in the displayed SpO2 value
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2
- SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions
- Sensitivity options: APOD®, Normal, and MAX
- Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
- Signal I.Q. (SIQ) provides an assessment of the confidence in the displayed SpO2 value. A vertical LED bar rises and falls with the pulse, where the height of the bar indicates the quality of the signal.
- FastSat tracks rapid changes in arterial O2.
- The Alarm Status Indicator flashes when an alarm condition is present.
- Perfusion Index (PI) is an assessment of the pulsatile strength at a specific monitoring site (e.g. the hand, finger or foot), and as such PI is an indirect and noninvasive measure of peripheral perfusion. The LED bar is highest and green when the quality of the perfused site is best; when PI is poor the LED bar is low and turns red.