Masimo is pleased to announce the Release of its DBI Adult Reusable Soft Finger Sensors.
Unlike Traditional finger-clip reusable style sensors that can be damaged in the Home care and Post Hospital environment, the new Masimo DBI (Digital Boot1) reusable soft finger sensors are designed for challenging use environments like Home case, LTACH, Sub Acute and Surgery. These rugged, reusable soft finer sensors incorporate a silicone design that is durable and resists tearing, cracking or crushing. The silicone design allows easy cleaning of the finger-contact surfaces.
- Rugged design to withstand the rigors of Homecare, Long term care and Ambulatory surgery environments.
- Fast and easy to apply
- Comfortable Fit
- Usable on adult patients with long finger nails
- Easy to clean with 70% IPA and 1:10 bleach/water solution
- Can also be cleaned with : Glutaraldehyde (such as Metrex, Metricide 28 or Cidex 2250)
- Ammonium Chlorides (such as ECOLAB, Huntington Brand, Aspeti-Wipe)
- Traditional LNCS design for device connection via a patient cable
- Direct-connect designs for both 14 pin and 20 pin devices
- Compatible with Nellcor Oxismart Devices (N20, N20P, N180, N200, N290, N295, N390, N395, N3000)
- Rugged finger sensor, durable silicone materials, cable and sensor