50 StifNeck pediatric collars.
Preferred for over 20 years, the original Stifneckå¨ extrication collar remains the standard of care for suspected cervical spine injuries. Though there are other collars available, the Stifneck is the only collar that measures up.
- Outstanding motion restriction without hyperextension or limiting access to airway
- Provides optimal size selection with simple, accurate finger-sizing method and color codes
- Easy access for pulse check, advanced airway procedures and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Independant, peer-reviewed studies support safety and efficacy
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible