King Systems, an industry leader in airway management, now offers the King Vision Video Laryngoscope for difficult and routine intubations. It is a lightweight, cost-effective video laryngoscope with a clinician-friendly ergonomic design for maximum control and minimal lifting of soft tissue and impact on teeth. King Vision™ is designed to enable quick and easy intubation with its display providing a consistent clear real-time view of your patient’s airway. King Vision™ aBlade™ is a durable, portable and affordable solution that will maximize your chance of first-attempt success and minimize time to intubate. This battery-operated device kit has a reusable LED video display and can use a channeled or standard disposable blade for guided or standard intubations.
The Ambu King Vision Kit (KVLABKIT3) includes
- 1 reusable digital display with video-out port and battery status LED indicator
- Three Size 3 channeled 18mm aBlades
- One Size 3 non-channeled (standard) 13mm aBlade
- Full Parts & Labor warranty from Ambu
Video Laryngoscope Kit Benefits
- Affordable- The King Vision aBlade is an excellent solution to solve the issue of limited availability of advanced visualization solutions in the OR.
- Durable- King Vision aBlade has been designed to be your primary tool for all intubations.
- Video Output Capable- Compatible with external monitor and recording devices.
- Robust- The full-color, non-glare display can resist repeated cleaning.
- Portable- King Vision is light weight, self-contained, battery operated and water resistant with a continuous use time of about 80 minutes.
- Safe- aBlades are individually packaged. Each blade is disposable, eliminating concerns of cross contamination.
King Vision aBlade is Suitable For
- Routine intubation
- Difficult intubation
- Tube check Airway visualization
- Training of intubation skills