- 1 Samartitan PAD 360P AED, which works with both pediatric and adult pads
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak (which includes a battery and electrode pads)
- Durable carry case with zipper
- Data port
- Instruction card
Optional Upgrade to the Emerg-A-Center® Cabinet:
- Emerg-A-Center® is a built-in emergency storage cabinet, a solution that adds immediate and necessary first-aid in the case of an emergency to your home or office. Be equipped with the latest in safety technology at your fingertips. Emerg-A-Center secures your family and employees with those items needed to provide care until EMS can arrive.
- Visit the Emerg-A-Center® Website for complete system details.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 360P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 360P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
It’s lifesaving, pure and simple.
360P Data Sheet PDF