Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
GE/Corometrics 172 Twins Fetal Monitor
This listing is for the Corometrics 172 Twins Fetal Monitor
- All Transducers
- and Start Up Accessories
Whether you perform antepartum fetal monitoring in an office setting or in the hospital, Corometrics* 170 Series Fetal Monitor can help. You can trust our fetal monitors to help you improve the standard of care for your expecting mothers. We designed these compact, lightweight monitors to help you effectively and efficiently care for mom and baby by accurately and noninvasively tracking baby’s heart rate for non-stress tests.
The 170 series is used with our Nautilus* watertight and lightweight Toco and 9-crystal Ultrasound transducers for comfortable and reliable monitoring.
We designed the cost-effective Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitors to help you make quick, accurate clinical assessments.
The Corometrics 170 Series:
- Alerts you to fetal heart rate concerns
- The fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if the heart rate is higher or lower than the range you set as normal.
- Helps you place the transducer
- Independent volume controls make it easier to locate the transducer for most effective monitoring.
- Can monitor multiple heart rates
- There is an option to monitor twins.
- Displays important information prominently
- The large, easy-to-read LCD display clearly presents information about fetal heart rate and uterine activity.
- Offers portability
- An optional mobile roll stand cart lets you transport the monitor and all of its necessary accessories.
1 Year Warranty