Please call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
Traverse Rescue Stretcher
Designed and constructed for both horizontal and vertical casualty evacuations. The lightweight and compact roll-up design makes this stretcher ideal for high angle and confined space rescue, as well as backcountry wilderness and helicopter operations. The wrap-around concept gives the patient a feeling of security and protects arms and sides from further injury during evacuation procedures.
- Constructed using an inner layer made from a tough high-density polyethylene sheet, which give the stretcher its rigidity when curved around the patient
- Outer fabric shell is made using two different materials. The base fabric is a 1350 Denier Cordura nylon with a heavy PU coating, which has been specially woven to be as tough as possible to resist abrasion and cuts. The top layer is 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Carry handles and vertical lift attachment points are construct from 2" webbing and are designed as structural attachment points for a lifting bridle.
- Plastic tubing on the carry handle makes for a much more comfortable carry for rescuers.
- Built-in color-coded full body adjustable harness restrains the patient securely in the stretcher so there is no need to fold over the head and foot end of the stretcher, which can cause discomfort to the patient.
- Padded straps in the shoulder and groin areas make for a comfortable fit, while the foot strap stops the patient from sliding down during vertical lifts.
- Six outer 2" web restraint straps further secure the patient into the stretcher by wrapping the stretcher around the patient's body using a two-bar steel buckle system, which is easy and quick to work with, even with gloves on.
- Includes a Cordura storage bag with backpack shoulder straps