Please call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The Cot-Mounted Pac-Rac Equipment Table is designed to hold emergency equipment, such as a cardiac monitor, securely during patient transport. The table attaches directly to the rails of a cot, enabling the equipment to be easily and quickly available as needed. The table is comprised of light-weight, yet ruggedly durable, materials. It can be quickly attached to the rail of any Fernoå¨ cot and its position can be adjusted for the utmost convenience on each individual run.
- Quick-clip mounting allows fast and secure attachment to cot
- Multiple mounting options from mid-section to foot-end of cot
- Nylon security straps with hook-and-loop closures keep equipment secure during patient transport
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides a durable, rugged instrument platform
- Folds for portability and storage
- Weight capacity 75 lb.
- Model 274-S available for Ferno-Flex Model 28 Cot
- Use with Models: 29-M, 26, 30, 35, and 93 Series Cots