T10205 - Model 205 "DD"- Lite Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessel with CGA 870 post valve and on/off toggle
RO2100 - Model 210 "EE"- Lite Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessel with CGA 870 post valve and on/off toggle
RO2110 - Model 211 "EE"- Lite Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessel with CGA 870 post valve and on/off toggle. 540 Outlet
Fully wrapped, carbon-fiber reinforced, aluminum lined vessels manufactured with highest grade aerospace materials. These products carry DOT regulatory approvals, including design and qualification certifications. The ‘EE'-Lite can be mounted to a Ferno 35-A+ or 93EX Squadmate Cot and can even be mounted to the back of an EMS bicycle. The significant reduction in weight and greater capacity of these carbon fiber vessels means you can carry more oxygen to remote locations, on board helicopters, up flights of stairs and in your ambulance.
- More Oxygen: The "EE"-Lite holds 1,377 liters of oxygen, two times the amount of oxygen in an aluminum "E" size cylinder.
- Less Weight: A significant reduction in the weight of these carbon fiber vessels means you can carry more oxygen to remote locations, on board helicopters, up flights of stairs and in your ambulance.
- Extend Oxygen Administration: Reduce the chances of running out of life-saving oxygen when administering oxygen during extended transport times and high flow use during resuscitation.
- Multiple Applications: Ideal for search and rescue operations, mounting on a Ferno 35A+ and 93EX Squadmate, aeromedical transport, transport incubators, ventilators and even EMS bicycle fleets. There are no changes in the way you currently care for and/or handle an oxygen vessel.
- Care for the fiber oxygen vessel just as you do your existing cylinders.
- Safety: Structural analysis design/qualification certifications. Vessels underwent hydrostatic burst tests, ambient/environmental/thermal cycling test, drop test, gunfire (ballistic) and bonfire tests.