Please call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The ADVANTAGE is a completely redesigned stretcher and is unique among the high density polyethylene exterior basket stretchers on the market today.
The ADVANTAGE Basket Stretcher has a fully-internal stainless steel frame which provides a 2500 lb. strength rating while giving a single-plane sliding surface on the bottom. The outer high density polyethylene (HDPE) shell is attached to the top tube, allowing the secondary rail to be completely exposed to provide full options for tying in your patient for the most technical rescue Generous cut-out sections in the shell provide numerous sections of exposed top rail for handling, and the 7/8" tubing allows for a more comfortable grip. The patient pad is made of closed-cell foam that will not allow fluids to soak into it, and is able to withstand even the harshest cleaning agents. It is glued in such a manner that it can be removed and replaced if required. Also features our patented StratLoad attachment points.
- 7/8" tubing
- Stratload attachment points
- Patient pad of closed cell foam
- High Density Polyethylene Outer Shell - Protects patient and gives a completely smooth sliding surface making it ideal for almost any application.
- Full Internal Stainless Steel Frame - Load-rated to 2500 lb. This frame provides strength to the stretcher, providing rigidity and durability.
- Also Designed for Technical Use - Due to the exposed secondary rail, patient tie-in can easily be accomplished for the most demanding rescue scenario.
- Standard StratLoad Attachment Points - Clipping into your stretcher has never been easier or safer.
- Foam Patient Pad - Closed-cell foam padding to provide comfort to the patient
|31 lbs||14 Kg|
|23.5 in||59.7 cm|
|7 in||18 cm|
|85 in||215.9 cm|