Please call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot delivers 700lb unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back. The POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot also features advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call, without having to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
- 700 lb. Lifting Capacity --- raises the patient weight without lift assistance.
- All-Metal Frame Construction --- provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Five-Position Drop Frame --- and multi-position foot-end lift bar reduce the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provide true 360 degree turning radius in the lowest position.
- Eliminate Battery Management --- with the optional Integrated Charging System (ICS).
- Wide Thumb Controls --- provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves.
- Reflective Labeling --- provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- 24 Volt DC Power Pack --- with hydraulic actuator and dual lifting cylinders provides smooth and reliable lifting.
- 1 "Rescue Red" color 5600 Series POWERFlexx+ Powered Cot
- Mattress for cot
- Extra battery pack
Specifications and Options:
- 700 lbs. Unassisted Lift Capacity
- 5 Position Head End Load Frame
- 2 Color Choices: Rescue Red or Electric Blue
- Elongated Rectangular X-Frame
- Non-Telescoping Tubing
- Reflective Labeling
- 360 Turn Radius
- Ergonomic Control Panel at Operator End
- ICS (Integrated Charging System) Available
- User Intuitive Color Controls
- On/Off Switch on Operator Panel
- Power Pack Located Under Backrest
- 24V Lead Acid Battery System
- Auto Shutoff During Charging
- Battery Charger Indicator
- Clear Anodized Upper Mainframe
- No Pinch Points Along Mainframe
- Manual Override Mode Handle with Secondary Lock
- One Hand Sidearm Release
- Swing Out Sidearms Lock at 90
- X-Frame Runs on 4 Shafts Using Linear Bearings
- Dual Piston Actuator
- Extra-Wide Backrest Panel
- Mattress Retained by Locking Clips
- 79" Patient Surface / Mattress
- Completely Enclosed Hydraulic System
- Single Hand Activated
- Dual Side Operation of Backrest
- Safety Bail release Handle on the Side
- One Hand Release Infinite Positioning Gas Assist Backrest
- LBS and LBS Jr. Compatible
- Fixed Leg with Dual Rail for Stability
- Fastener: 175 or Stat Trac Compatible