Call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The entire line of Enthermics warming cabinets is setting the standard for quality. Inside our chambers remain highly accurate to specific set-point temperatures based on content usage. Outside, we offer a variety of features that make your warming cabinets look great and function optimally.
Stainless Steel Cabinets
Rugged and luxurious, these beautiful cabinets are built for years of trouble-free service.
Our handles were designed specifically for heavy use while our magnetic latches keep the heat in.
Keep your warmed fluids safe from theft and tampering with this keyless security option.
These smooth rolling wheels make putting your unit in place easy while the wheel locks keep it in place.
Full Perimeter Bumpers
Available on select models, these bumpers protect your unit's exterior from unnecessary wear. Other features, including insulated glass, overtemp alarm, LED displays and pass-through option, make Enthermics warming cabinets the right choice.
Full Wall Warming
Patented warming technology distributes warmth evenly to fluids, through an electrothermal cable array in the two sides and bottom of cabinet and fan
Precision Electronic Controls
- Easy to use, touch pad controls
- Choose irrigation or injection fluids, and easily adjust desired temperature within recommended range.
- Audible alarm feature is included on all fluid warmers for overtemp situations.
- Lock-out function is featured on all deluxe blanket and fluid warmers for extra security.
- Easy to view LED readout on all models.
- WarmWatch option available
- Snug fitting doors shut tightly to maintain temperature and conserve heat energy.
- Insulated glass window doors provide at-a-glance inventory.
Heavy Duty Hardware
Rugged, easy to grip handles with magnetic latch. Large, commercial hinges are built to take years of heavy use.
- 72 liter capacity
- Glass door
- Interior illumination
- Two (2) selectable operating modes: 'INJECTION' or 'IRRIGATION'
- Deluxe electronic control, special for fluid warming
- Two (2) automatically selected warming ranges:
- 37-43°C (98-110° F) adjustable for 'INJ' mode
- 37-66°C (98-150° F) adjustable for 'IRR' mode
- +0/-1.1°C (+0/-2ºF) accuracy from 37 - 40°C (98 - 104ºF) and +0/-1.7°C (+0/-3ºF) accuracy above 40 - 66°C (104 - 150ºF)
- Temperature set-point 'lock'
- Over-temperature (10° F) indicator (visual/audible)
- Fully-welded interior chamber
- Heavy-duty construction and hardware
- Three (3) plastic-coated wire-basket drawers
- Perimeter bumper
- 5" heavy-duty casters for mobility
- Full Wall Warming technology
- WarmRight® warming technology
- The electronic control consists of a 4 digit L.E.D. display, ON/OFF key, heat indicator, increase and decrease keys, built-in lock-out feature and a series of prompt sequence indicators
- The control can easily be set to operate in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fail-safe feature "remembers" the operational mode in the event of a power failure. Once power is restored, the warmer will begin to operate as before.
- Individual temperature controls for irrigation fluids (IRR) and injection fluids (INJ) allow for precise temperature settings.
- IRR temperature may be adjusted from 98° to 150°F (37° to 66°C) while the INJ temperature range is 98°F to 104°F (37° to 40°C).
- An alarm will sound if temperature exceeds 10°F (6°C) over the set-point temperature. An additional built-in safety override feature prevents the cabinet from overheating.