Call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The entire line of Enthermics warming cabinets is setting the standard for quality. Inside, our chambers remain highly accurate to specific set-point temperatures based on blanket usage. Outside, we offer a variety of features that make your warming cabinets look great and function optimally.
Stainless Steel Cabinets
Rugged and luxurious, these beautiful cabinets are built for years of trouble -free service.
Our handles were designed specifically for heavy use while our magnetic latches keep the heat in.
Heavy Duty Casters
These smooth-rolling wheels make putting your unit in place easy while the wheel locks keep it in place.
Full Perimeter Bumpers
Available on select models these bumpers protect your unit's exterior from unnecessary wear. Other features, including insulated glass, an overtemp alarm and LED displays, make Enthermics warming cabinets the right choice.
Energy-Efficient Full Wall Warming
- Patented warming technology distributes warmth evenly to blankets
- Electrothermal cable in the two sides and bottom of cabinet
- An exclusive, reliable, no-moving-parts warming feature
Precision Electronic Controls
- Easy to use, touch pad controls on most models
- Audible alarm feature is included on all fluid warmers for overtemp situations.
- Lock-out function is featured on all deluxe blanket warmers for extra security.
- Easy to view LED readout on all models.
- Snug fitting doors shut tightly to maintain temperature and conserve heat energy.
- Insulated glass window doors provide at-a-glance inventory.
- Front door/back door option, allowing warmers to be shared between areas, is available on selected blanket warmer models.
Heavy Duty Hardware
- Rugged, easy to grip handles with magnetic latch.
- Large, commercial hinges are built to take years of heavy use.
- 15.4 ft3 interior capacity
- Two (2) separately warmed 7.7 cu/ft chambers
- Two (2) glass doors - one (1) for each chamber
- 90-200 F adjustable warming range (each chamber)
- Deluxe electronic control (each chamber)
- Temperature set-point 'lock'
- 24-hour timer (single programmable 'off' period)
- Heavy-duty construction and hardware
- Plastic-coated interior surfaces
- Full Wall Warming technology
- 5" heavy-duty casters for mobility
- WarmRight® warming technology
- The cabinet is equipped with one (1) ON/OFF power key with indicator light.
- The interior chamber temperature is regulated by an electronic control, with an adjustable temperature range of 90°F (32°C) minimum to 200°F (93°C) maximum.
- A built-in lock-out feature and a 24-hour auto mode are standard.