Call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
Irrigation, Injection & IV Fluid Warming Chamber
The fluid warming chambers in Enthermics' Combination Fluid and Blanket Warmers feature a patented heating system and an air mixing fan to ensure an extremely accurate set-point temperature. We ensure that your fluids are kept at the proper temperature and are always available without the expense and set-up time needed for in-line warming systems.
Blanket Warming Chamber
The blanket warming chambers in Enthermics' Combination Fluid and Blanket Warmers ensure a comfortable, pleasant patient experience and improve patient satisfaction. We surround blankets with safe, comfortable, full-wall warmth. Our blanket warmers can be set as high as 93°C/200°F, as much as 28°C/50°F higher than competitive units, to keep blankets warmer longer. WarmRight: The right temperature chamber for the right fluid or blanket The WarmRight concept ensures that you'll always have the right temperature for the right product. Blankets, irrigation fluids, and injection fluids need to be warmed to different temperatures. Enthermics warmers allow blankets, irrigation fluids, and injection fluids to be warmed to three different set-point temperatures in three different chambers: blankets up to 82°C/180°F, irrigation fluids to 66°C/150°F, and injection fluids to 40°C/104°F.
Full Wall Warming
Patented warming technology distributes warmth evenly to fluids, through an electrothermal cable array in the two sides and bottom of cabinet and fan
Precision Electronic Controls
- Easy to use, touch pad controls
- Choose irrigation or injection fluids, and easily adjust desired temperature within recommended range.
- Audible alarm feature is included on all fluid warmers for overtemp situations.
- Lock-out function is featured on all deluxe blanket and fluid warmers for extra security.
- Easy to view LED readout on all models.
- WarmWatch option available
- Snug fitting doors shut tightly to maintain temperature and conserve heat energy.
- Insulated glass window doors provide at-a-glance inventory.
Heavy Duty Hardware
- Rugged, easy to grip handles with magnetic latch.
- Large, commercial hinges are built to take years of heavy use.
- 12.6 cu/ft Total Interior Capacity
- 18" (457mm) depth perfect for built-in OR applications
- Glass door
- Interior illumination
- One (1) 8.7 ft3 (0.25m3) chamber for blankets
- 98-200°F (37 - 94°C) adjustable warming range
- Deluxe electronic control
- 24-hour timer (single programmable 'off' period)
- Epoxy-coated interior surfaces
- One (1) 3.9 ft3 chamber for fluids:
- 18 Liter Capacity
- Two (2) selectable operating modes: 'INJECTION' or 'IRRIGATION'
- Two (2) automatically selected warming ranges:
- 37-40°C (98-104°F) adjustable for 'INJ' mode
- 37-66°C (98-150°F) adjustable for 'IRR' mode
- +0/-1.1°C (+0/-2°F) accuracy from 37 - 40°C (98 -
- 104°F) and +0/-1.7°C (+0/-3°F) accuracy above 40 - 66°C (104 - 150°F)
- Temperature set-point 'lock'
- Over-temperature (10°F) indicator (visual/audible)
- One (1) white, epoxy-coated metal basket
- Fully-welded interior chamber
- Heavy-duty construction and hardware
- Right-hand door swing is standard. Left-hand door is available as a special order
- Full wall warming technology
- WarmRight® warming technology
- The electronic control consists of a 4 digit L.E.D. display, ON/OFF key, heat indicator, increase and decrease keys, built-in lock-out feature and a series of prompt sequence indicators
- The control can easily be set to operate in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fail-safe feature "remembers" the operational mode in the event of a power failure. Once power is restored, the warmer will begin to operate as before.
- Individual temperature controls for irrigation fluids (IRR) and injection fluids (INJ) allow for precise temperature settings.
- IRR temperature may be adjusted from 98° to 150°F (37° to 66°C) while the INJ temperature range is 98°F to 104°F (37° to 40°C).
- An alarm will sound if temperature exceeds 10°F (6°C) over the set-point temperature. An additional built-in safety override feature prevents the cabinet from overheating.