Call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
Comforting heat has never looked so good! DC Series Blanket Warmers from Enthermics supply warm blankets to your patients in an attractive and temperature-precise package.
DC Series Blanket warmers use WarmRight technology with multiple zone heating that monitors chamber surface temperatures to ensure safe ranges. An efficient, balanced control ensures low energy consumption and minimal heat loss while maintaining temperatures between 37-82C (98-180F).
Interior lighting casts a comforting blue glow with two different intensity settings. Epoxy-coated interior surfaces are easy to clean and a hands-free, push button door release makes it easy to load with an armful of blankets. An optional timer allows the user to program the control to automatically turn on and off at a selected time.
- Turns on the heat only in zones with fresh, unheated blankets
- Flat heating pads apply heat evenly over a wide area
- Coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity
- Efficient and long-lasting LED bulb lights interior
- On-board diagnostics
- Alerts staff when problems occur, such as power outages
- On-board safety mechanisms prevent blanket overheating, even if a malfunction occurs due to external power surges.
- Audible tone sounds to prevent possible overheating
- Easy door operation
- Hands-free door opening
- Spring-loaded door hinge keeps the door open
- Programmable controls
- Optional timer turns warmer on and off at selected times
- Set temperature can be locked
- Soft corners and curved accents are aesthetically pleasing
- Muted colors blend with today's medical color designs
Heats Safely and Intelligently
- The intelligent heating system in the DC Series blanket warmers prevents blankets from being overheated.
- The system actively monitors the temperature in each zone of the cabinet and only provides heat when it is needed, where it is needed.
- 1.5 ft3 interior capacity
- Single-chamber blanket warming cabinet
- White epoxy-coated steel exterior casing and interior insert
- Single pane, energy efficient, e-coated glass window in door allows for inventory observation
- Easy, hands-free, push-button door release
- Door is fully gasketed and hinged on the right side of the unit
- WarmRight® technology utilizes multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges
- Furnished with four (4) 3/4" (19mm) non-skid rubber feet
- Optional casters available
- Electronic control
- Efficient, balanced heating system allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss
- Adjustable temperature range of 37 - 82°C (98 - 180°F)
- Operates in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Four digit L.E.D. display
- On/Off key
- Up and down arrow keys
- Actual temperature key
- Interior light key
- Built-in speaker for audible feedback
- Built-in button lock-out feature on control
- L.E.D. interior lighting casts a comforting blue glow with two (2) different intensity settings, and off mode.
- In the event of a power failure the cabinet will remember its programming and begin to operate as before when power is restored.
- A warming shut-off system, separate from the electronic control, prevents overheating.
- Optional timer allows the user to program the control to automatically turn on and off at a selected time.