Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Edan iM50/M50 Patient Monitor
Additional configurations are avaliable:
- CO2 - SideStream ( Respironics LoFlo )
- CO2 - MainStream ( Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 )
- Dual IBP with Accessories
- Full Touch Screen
- Thermal Recorder
- Data Management Kit
Please contact a Foremost Representative for pricing on optional additions to your configuration
The new generation Edan iM50/M50 patient monitor provides perfect transportation solution. The multi-functional all-in-one parameter module and new application platform greatly enhance the efficiency of full clinical parameter monitoring for patient transfer.
Being lightweight and portable, iM50 can be a great choice for patient transport. The optional IBP and capnography support expands its applications to a wider usage in sub-acute divisions.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the patients.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, WLAN, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM50 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information system and other hospital facilities.
Supported by latest EDAN technologies:
iSEAPTM ECG monitoring algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Skin Temperature Probe
- EDAN SH1 Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor
- Adult Cuff (25cm-35cm)
- NIBP Tube (3m) with Connector
- 3-lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) (Defibrillation)
- Power Cord (USA Standard)
- Adult Disposable Adhesive Electrodes (nonwovens), Snap (30pcs/pack)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (14.8V, 4200mAh)
- User Manual
- Ground Cable
2 Year Warranty