The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. The model 5650 is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (tobramycin solution for inhalation). The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide® is unmatched in quality, value and performance.Product Highlights
- The industry standard for over 30 years.
- The most reliable unit in the market. Great for nursing homes and long-term users.
- Approved compressor for delivery of TOBI.
- Has brand name recognition with referrals.
- Delivers an efficient treatment the first day and 10 years later.
- Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0570
- Product Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Product Width: 6.3 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 10.1 in.
- Product Height: 10.5 in.
- Max. Comp. Pressure: 30 psig* or greater
- Free Air Flow (lpm): 9 lpm or greater*
- Neb. Operating Pressure: 12 - 18 psi*
- Sound Level: 51 dBA
- Compressor Type: diaphragm
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 1.3 A
- Electrical Approval: UL 1431
- Power Consumption: 90 watts
- Units per 40' container: 1920
* Conditions may vary based on altitude above sea level, barometric pressure changes.
All DeVilbiss Compressor models are warranted to be free from defective workmanship and material for a period of five years from the date of purchase. Any defective part(s) will be repaired or replaced at DeVilbiss' option if the unit has not been tampered with or used improperly during that period. Make certain that any malfunction is not due to inadequate cleaning or failure to follow the instructions.