Model 286 is designed for applying a very fine mist to nasal and oral cavities and for administering an oral vaccine.
- Ultra-fine particle atomization of most medical solutions.
- Straight flow tip is easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Suitable for applying fine, medicated spray to nasal and oral cavities, or oral vaccines.
- May be used with compressed air or the No. 1 bulb.
- May be operated by one of the following: Model 630 bleeder-type cut-off, Model 648 cut-off assembly, or the No. 1 bulb.
- Constructed of polypropylene material for spraying solutions incompatible with metal.
- Popular with treatment of animals and veterinary clinics and is used for testing in laboratory research.
- Used by E.N.T. doctors, research laboratories, veterinarians, burn centers, wound care facilities and emergency rooms.