Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
SPSMedical Crosstex Sure-Check Sterilization Pouches
Crosstex Sure-Check Sterilization Pouches
Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 2.25" x 4", 200 per box, 20 boxes per case
- 2.75" x 9", 200 per box, 20 boxes per case
- 3.5" x 5.25", 200 per box, 10 boxes per case
- 3.5" x 9", 200 per box, 20 boxes per case
- 3.5" x 22", 100 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 5.25" x 6.5", 200 per box, 10 boxes per case
- 5.25" x 10", 200 per box, 10 boxes per case
- 5.25" X 15", 200 per box, 10 boxes per case
- 7.5" x 13", 200 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 8" x 16", 200 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 10" x 15", 100 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 10.5" x 17", 100 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 12" x 15", 100 per box, 5 boxes per case
- 12" x 18", 100 per box, 5 boxes per case
Sure-Check® Sterilization Pouches triple your confidence with the worldåÕs most advanced sterilization pouches with multi-parameter internal/external indicators (responds to all three critical parameters for sterilization). Manufactured with medical grade paper and an extra wide chevron seal with secure triple seals to protect against instrument breaching. Includes a thumb-notch for ease of opening pouch, perforated fold to help ensure the adhesive strip forms an airtight seal and corner tack seals to prevent curling and dust/other contaminants from entering pouch thereby preserving aseptic presentation.
- Give you the assurance of confirming all 3 sterilization parameters: time, temperature and presence of steam with an internal/external multi-parameter steam indicator printed directly on the pouch. (Patent pending)
- Eliminate the extra step of adding separate multi-parameter indicators to each pouch.
- Provide you with both convenience and economy.
- Meets CDC Infection Control Guidelines for effective sterilization.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory to validate the indicators as requiring time, temperature and sterilant contact to change color.
- Receive a åÒCertificate of PerformanceåÓ from the testing laboratory for each production lot.
- Sure-Check Pouches, when used in conjunction with weekly biological indicators, provide the highest level of sterility assurance.
- Transparent Film Color: Clear
- Manufacturer: Crosstex
Overloading instrument pouches in the #1 cause of instrument contamination. Understanding how to properly load instrument pouches is key in preventing sterility breaches and mistakes. Don't Risk It! Direct questions to 1-8558-STERILE (Toll-Free) 8am-5pm M-F MST. Crosstex International, Inc. Video Disclaimer This video is owned by the sole property of Crosstex International, Inc. ("Crosstex") and is to be used solely for internal informational purposes. Any copying, distribution, posting or editing of this video production in any format, or any unauthorized or improper use of this video, is strictly forbidden. The information presented in this video is based on current information at the time of production. Crosstex makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this video. For technical and regulatory guidance, please refer to applicable instructions for use and product labels with respect to any product or process described in this video and current official versions of applicable state, federal or other governmental or regulatory rules, laws, standards, policies, protocols and recommended best practices. Content is subject to change at any time. ©2014 Crosstex International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sure-Check® St...Overloading instrument pouches in the #1 cause of instrument c...
6 Month Warranty