Multi-parameter portable veterinary vital sign monitor
Now with Touch Screen
Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Touch is specially designed to be used in vet surgery, treatment or cage areas. Compact design with a unique handle makes it easy to move from room to room. Its 8″ color touch monitor displays all the vital signs that you want in different colors to recognize each parameter easily. Built in printer offers documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
• ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and Temperature
Includes: temperature, transflectance SpO2, and esophageal probes
• EtCO2 ready (can add plug and play main or sidestream EtCO2 at any time)
• 8″ high resolution touch screen monitor
• Individual swap speed setting for each parameter
• Multiple display modes
• Remembers your settings
• Industry’s longest warranty - 4 Years!
Enhanced Data Management
• 168 full hours of trend data stored
• 20 cases x 10 sec alarm waveform stored
• Includes B-Link software for data collection
• ST level, PVC count real-time display
• Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement
• Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours
• Mainstream CO2 module (sensor)
• Sidestream CO2 module (sensor)
If you'd like to add any of the available options to your BM3 Vet Monitor or are just curious about them, please feel free to call us at 1-866-463-3522 or use our Contact Form to personally talk with a friendly and knowledgeable representative today!
* Does NOT replace the BM3Vet Next