Trusted, Reliable, and Affordable!
Bionet BM3Vet Next
Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Next monitor is specially designed to be used in a veterinary environment. Compact design coupled with a unique handle make it easy to move from room to room. Its 7" widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition. A built in printer offers hard copy documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
4 YEAR WARRANTY (6 months on accessories)
- 7" high resolution widescreen monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Multiple display modes
- Remembers your settings
- Industrys longest warranty 4 Years!
- Add mainstream or sidestream EtCO2 at any time!
- Enhanced Data Management: 128 full hours of trend data are stored
- 20 cases 10 second alarm waveform are stored
- Includes B-Link software for data collection
- High-Performance Measurement: ST level, PVC count real-time display
- Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement
- Transportable: Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours
- BM3Vet Next Main Unit w/ Mainstream ETCo2
- Temperature Probe (rectal)(item #TEM-PRV-R)
- Transflectance SpO2 Probe (rectal) (item #B-SPO2-R)
- Esophageal Probe w/ 3 lead ECG and temp, medium size (requires special extension cable for esophageal probe)
- 3 or 5 Lead all-in-one ECG cable (alligator type)
- SpO2 Sensor and Extension Cable
- NIBP NIBP Child Cuff
- NIBP Neonate Cuffs(X5)
- NIBP Extension Tube
- Chart Paper X2
- Power Adapter & Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- B-Link(Automated Record Keeping Software)
- 4 Year Warranty Card
Other Available Options:
- CAPNOSTAT 5 Sidestream CO2 Sensor by Respironics & Airway Adapters
- LoFlo Sidestream CO2 Sensor by Respironics & Airway Adapters
- 5 Lead Vet ECG Cable
- Temperature Probe (Skin)
If you'd like to add any of the available options to your BM3 Next Vet Monitor or are just curious about them, please feel free to call us at 1-866-463-3522 or use our Contact Form to personally talk with a friendly and knowledgeable representative today!
4 Year Warranty