Pease call us for a Freight Quote 866-463-3522
The Miller Full Body Splint/Litter is a versatile spine immobilization board and Stokes basket-compatible extrication litter. The system comes complete with a full head harness and integrated immobilization straps.
This unique harness system with integrated straps is ideal for water rescue as well as any rescue situation where non-integrated straps could become entangled or be lost. An optional head harness allows this same critical immobilization of a helmeted victim.
When used in conjunction with the LSP Half Back, the Miller board can be used for safe vertical lifting in normal and confined space rescue without compromising patient safety or spine immobilization.
The many unique features of the Miller board have made this the most popular rescue and immobilization product for more than 20 years.
- Rigid foam core provides both strength and buoyancy for water rescue immobilization
- Will float 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in salt water
- Integrated strapping system allows the rescuer to quickly and efficiently immobilize and restrain combative patients and avoids the loss of the straps
- Split-leg design allows for easy independent leg traction, accessibility, and compatibility with the Stokes litter basket
- Should strap design prevents both lateral and horizontal movement of the patient during extrication and transportation