LSP Trauma Burn Pac Kits are professionally designed for the wet or dry emergency treatment of localized thermal, friction, electrical and chemical burns. The kits are ideal for ambulances and paramedic and disaster response vehicles. They are especially suited for the treatment of trauma/burn accidents encountered in industrial facilities, restaurants, commercial kitchens, hotels, trucks, and gas stations … anywhere that major medical injuries can occur.
The heart of the LSP Trauma Burn Pac Kit is the unique design and function of the Trauma/Burn Towel Dressings, Burn Sheets and Face Masks found in each kit.
- The unique design of the tri-laminate material prevents fibers from shredding or infiltrating the wound site
- The non-adhering material will not stick to a burn, abrasion, or trauma wound, thereby minimizing scarring which results when a dressing adheres to a wound
- Towels may be used either wet or dry to meet local burn treatment protocols
- The non-wicking property will not absorb vital body fluids from the burn or trauma wound
- The foam core center of each towel will hold 10 times its weight in water, thereby effectively cooling the burn for an extended period of time
- The variety of sizes available considerably reduce cost as they eliminate having to use a large towel to treat a small burn
- Each towel and face mask is sterile and individually packaged for a 5-year shelf life
- The LSP Trauma/Burn Face Mask is the only dressing specifically designed to treat difficult facial trauma and burns
- The Trauma/Burn Face Mask provides complete coverage as well as access to the patient’s eyes, nose and mouth for monitoring vital signs and administering oxygen
- The rugged nylon carry bag can be wall-mounted or conveniently transported by its handles or shoulder strap
L820 Maxi Kit
- 2 L830-054 Trauma/Burn Towels, 12" x 12"
- 2 L830-056 Trauma/Burn Towels, 15" x 20"
- 2 L830-058 Trauma/Burn Towels, 20" x 30"
- 2 L830-066 Trauma/Burn Face Masks
- 2 L830-052 Trauma/Burn Sheets, 58" x 84"
- 4 rolls Gauze Bandages
- 2 rolls 1" Tape
- 1 Emergency Bandage
- Nylon carry bag, 14" x 8.5" x 10" (355 x 216 x 254 mm)